As an HMS, or pear-shaped carabiner, the Pirate easily accommodates the use of a wide range of gear, webbing or ropes - either as a belay biner at the harness, or as a connector in a system. The Pirate's robust 0.5" diameter round frame will endure abuse from dirty ropes and metal connectors far beyond stamped carabiners with thin edges. The Pirate's durability matched with Rock Exotica's build quality ensures an impressive service life for the working professional or recreational enthusiast.
Wide top radius allows munter hitch belay, or the connection of multiple items
Durable 0.5" round-stock frame
Snag-resistant keylock nose design
Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
The ORCA is a new patent-pending 3-stage auto-locking system available on Pirate, rockD and rockO carabiners. This unique system can be set in the unlocked position, allowing the gate to open just like a non-locker. The act of opening the gate “triggers” the system and when the gate closes it will automatically lock, just like our other auto-locking carabiners.
Made in USA
Weight: 2.85 oz (80 gm)
Major axis: 26 kN
Minor axis: 11 kN
Open gate: 7 kN
Inward against sleeve: 6 kN
Gate opening: 1.0” (25.4 mm)
Certifications: CE, UIAA
Screw Lock 26kN
Made in USA
- We use USPS except for special orders.
- Standard processing shipping time is 2-4 days unless otherwise arranged
- Overnight shipping may still take an extra day for processing.
- We ship Internationally processing shipping time 6-10 days Express Available
- For returned items:
- -the full amount (including original shipping cost) will be refunded upon receipt of the returned item.
- -there will be no refund for return shipping cost
- -returns must be shipped back no later than one week from the date of delivery
- FREE SHIPPING can only be offered within the USA
- All customs fees are the customers responsibility
Please read before purchasing.
- The use of these products is at your own risk. It highly advised to consult a professional aerialist coach for instruction, and professional rigger for installation. Only a professional coach can advise you of proper gripping and maneuvering techniqes.
- By purchasing any of these products, you are assuming all responsibility for your own safety. You must routinely inspect it for any wear, tear, or defects which can occur after repeated use. Replace torn fabric or defective products immediately. Do not use fabric that is compromised in any way from its original condition.
- We are not responsible for any mishaps, injuries or damages from your use of these products. Even though all of these props have been tested, and will easily hold the weight of a person, they are only reliable if used properly. Never forget the dangers of suspending yourself from any height without a safety system.